We are instrumental in manufacturing, and supplying premium quality Seedling Tray that is used for plantation and has 88 cavities. In order to design the offered product, we make use of good quality raw materials and the latest machinery. Before delivering this product to our clients, it is rigorously tested on varied parameters by our quality controllers. The offered product is available in various specifications to meet the diverse needs of the clients. We are offering this Seedling Tray at industry-leading prices.
- Rugged design
- High strength
- Fine finish
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What function does a seedling tray serve?
Ans - Growers may create seedlings that are healthier, more uniform, and vigorous by employing seedling trays, which also enable field planting without upsetting the root system. In contemporary agriculture, it is routine practise to grow seedlings in seed trays.
2. What drawbacks are there to utilising seedling trays?
Ans - Cons
- Initial investment is high; it can be difficult to prevent breakage if the trays are flimsy or moist and you need to move your seeds between them.
- You are constrained by size. You'll need to buy multiple sizes if you want to upgrade to a larger using.
- Your soil is trapped if your seeds don't sprout.
3. What benefits can seed trays offer?
Ans - Seed Tray Usages Benefits while saving time, money, water, fertilizer, and land space, increases productivity. Healthy seedlings are produced in trays, and trays make delicate seedling transplanting much easier.
4. What do you call seedling trays?
Ans - Incubation trays or Germination trays (also known as seed trays). Yes, there are numerous germination trays available in a range of sizes. The "standard" size tray, sometimes known as 1020 trays, is a popular variety that greenhouse farmers utilise.
size=98 holes, 50 holes